My Gratitude Train Nov-2010 to Mar-2011

- I am grateful to have started a new project a day after I landed. Thanks AV, GL and Deloitte
- I am grateful for my wife and son to come and pick me up from Airport. I so missed you guys
- I am so grateful to hear that my son's top 3 things today were - Soccer, sleeping with Dad and picking dad from the airport. My son is a remarkable and loving kid. I am so blessed as a dad.
- I am so grateful for my little sis for staying back and taking care of Uppa. You are doing an enormous sacrifice. Thank You, Thank You and Thank You.

· Reply ·

- I am grateful to Ashraf Moothamma for brining us breakfast and dinner - Thank You. We misunderstood our relationship and realize your importance in the event of a need.
- I am grateful to Daddy for constantly taking care of Uppa and his needs. A lot of times your value is not given enough appreciation as it should be given. You never seek glory and always did the right thing. You are a true great person and I need to learn few things from you. You are a gem in the days of people seeking glory and appreciation.
- I am grateful to my father for being resilient inspite of the harsh medicines that he is taking
- I am grateful to my mom for being strong and healthy so that she could take care of Uppa. I have not seen another woman who is so subserviant. I as a rebel need to take a leaf from her book.
- I am so grateful to Navin for accompanying us to Amrita. He came only a day ago, hardly had any rest, didn't see his parents for more than an hour. But he accompanied us, helped Uppa, never ever showed any indication that he is not happy. Thanks my BIL - You are awesome. I am so proud of my sister to have got a such an awesome husband.
- I am grateful to my wife who is battling an uphill task - Being alone in Dallas, taking care of Appoos, going to Doc appointment alone, preparing food for her and Appoos and above all taking care of her body/mind so that the new born will be well. Thanks my wife - With out your help and support I won't be able to serve my father with which I get immense satisfaction.

· Reply ·

I am grateful that my dad is recovering and is steady - Thank God
I am grateful to Ashraf Moothappa, Daddy, Hairu Ammayi, Thaadi Moothappa, for taking care of my father.
I am grateful that my wife is handling all things even though she is pregnant.
I am grateful that my son graduated to next level in skating - He tried fell down "n" times, tried again fell n-5 times, tried again and never gave up. He is awesome. Way to go my son.
I am grateful that Deloitte (Girish and FDIC team) is supporting me. Thanks guys.

· Reply ·

I am grateful for good Thai food dinner with VK yesterday
I am grateful to have a discussion with Yemi.
I am grateful to have met with GL yesterday.
I am grateful that my son is recovering from a cough and cold
I am grateful to my wife who is taking care of Appoos, finding out what is going on in pkm and managing the house.

· Reply ·

- I am grateful to whole foods for serving healthy food so that i can go and pickup healthy food
- I am grateful to my wife for sending me valentine's card. Thanks my dear wife
- I am grateful to my son for spending time with me even though he could do interesting other things
- I am grateful to my dear friend and coach - Derek Newman who elevated my life to a new level.
- I am grateful to my mom who is taking care of my father really really well. Thanks mom.

· Reply ·

I am grateful for a good round of skating with my son.
I am grateful for some down time Friday after 4 PM with out any official work or calls so that I could rest and relax
I am grateful for Baylor grapevine to schedule my wife's hospital tour
I am grateful to my wife for stacking up all the shopping items. It is a lot of work considering that you are pregnant. Thank you my wife.
I am grateful to my friends Tibu, Parvese and Masood to give me a call and talk to me.

· Reply ·

I am grateful for a good healthy dinner yday from Big Chow Grill.
I am grateful for AL for lending me the iPhone power cord so that I can hear the Darren Hardy poscast again
I am grateful to my wife for feeding my son good food when he come and then taking my son to swimming
I am grateful to my FIL for taking really good care of my father and tracking his disease
I am grateful to all the positive things I am hearing and reading that make me focus on the positive

· Reply ·
dlnewman70

Derek Newman Huge! Love the point about Darren Hardy podcast. Finding gratitude not only in fact that you are listening to something awesome, but that you see the goodness in others... life changing! Your mind is so in the right place. Love it.

- I am grateful for my good warn bedroom in Sheraton Galleria-Atlanta when it's freezing outside
- I am grateful to start with the new project after waiting for a month. My billable utilization was going south
- I am grateful that my father had his chemo and radiation done and is keeping his spirits up even after the strong medications. I love you dad and I miss you.
- I am grateful for my wife for taking extremely well care of my son in his studies (English, Arabic), prayers, nurturing good habits and taking him to swimming/music
- I am grateful to be able to meet the good people, good food that i am able to meet in each project.

· Reply ·
dlnewman70

Derek Newman Up early and grateful. An amazing combination for success in your life. Have a great week.

- I am grateful for finally getting started on my tax returns
- I am grateful for my wife preparing fish, Dhal and Sambhar even though she is pregnant and tired. Thanks Pamy - I enjoyed a hearty lunch
- I am grateful for having a good round of skating with my son. It always pumps up my adrenaline
- I am grateful to my company chat app with whicht I can call my sister in Doha for free
- I am grateful to Robin Sharma and Darren Hardy for your podcasts for you have influenced me and made me realize that world class planning and world class rituals would make you a world class person.

· Reply ·

I am grateful to watch a good movie with my son and wife cuddling near me
I am grateful to the stand up desk that I am using. It is helping me to standup more
I am grateful to Robin Sharma for his powerful ideas.
I am grateful to RCC & Amrita hospital for treating my father
I am grateful for the snow yesterday - My son and I made a small snowman yesterday

· Reply ·
dlnewman70

Derek Newman Yeah!!!! So much goodness in your life.

- I am grateful for the good month I got with my family. It was relaxing and it helped me firm up some of my routines
- I am grateful for the 2 white papers that i produced during this period. It helped to build eminence
- I am grateful that my wife is focused to help Appoos learn reading and writing.
- I am grateful to internet with out which I wouldn't be able to email, talk to my family and friends.
- I am grateful to our friends Snjy and Dpa for taking care of Appoos

· Reply ·

I am grateful to my morning routines because that give me enormous power to start the day. The daily dose of inspiration that I am getting is invaluable.
I am grateful to Jamal Moothappa for his constant support of Uppa
I am grateful to my mom for taking care of my father
I am grateful to my wife for venturing out in the freezing cold with us (even though she is 7 months pregnant) and whereby we all had great time outside.
I am grateful to my son's relentless energy. He would run in the ice outside and every time he falls, he would stand up and start running again. The kids are so fearless and they have that enormous amount of energy.

· Reply ·
dlnewman70

Derek Newman Great lesson your son teaches all of us. When we fall we get back up no matter what and start again. How cool is that? Being human and giving ourselves the freedom to be human and learn and grow through our journey called life. Hugs and high fives!

I am grateful to God for giving us power throughout the year.When the power is gone today, I realized how much we were dependent on it.

I am grateful to my wife for coming out and assisting me to close the tap when it was freezing outside. You are always a great helper and a companion

I am grateful to my son for playing on his own for most part so that I could complete the paper

I am grateful to God to help me realize that cementing world class rituals is the only way to success.

I am grateful to my coach Derek for the constant encouragement and the tools that he provide me to make me a better team. Eternity Log is one of them and I am logging my time by minute and that helps me to keep track of my time.

· Reply ·
dlnewman70

Derek Newman Love the first one... turning a bad situation into a good one. Truly are mastering your mind. I absolutely love it more than words can express here.

I am grateful to Robin Sharma's podcast which tell me to measure my progress. If I don't measure, I am not self aware, if I am not self aware I am not making conscious choice and if I am not making conscious choices consistently, I am not succeeding.

I am grateful to have spent a great deal of time with my son reading books and playing. It is always a cherished moment

I am grateful to my wife for talking to my parents and consoling them. Thank You dear wife.

I am grateful to Nandu and Sanjay for the good time that spent with us

I am grateful to be able to go shopping today and buy the things that i want to buy

· Reply ·

I am grateful for a good coaching session with Derek
I am grateful that I spent a great deal of time with my son in the evening and night
I am grateful that my wife is doing well with the weekly review.
I am grateful that my father's spirit is up and I was able to talk to him for long
I am grateful to God for the realization that anything worth achieving is NOT easy and you have to have a world class routine to achieve greatness

· Reply ·
dlnewman70

Derek Newman Had a great time with you and Pamy and I am thankful for that as well.

I am grateful for a good round of swimming with my son yesterday
I am grateful for me sticking to the plan yesterday even after I was tired after swimming - Great job
I am grateful to my wife for taking care of Appoos and cooking when I am busy working
I am grateful to Girish for supporting me in my milestone year
I am grateful to the eternity life app for making me aware how I am spending my time

· Reply ·
dlnewman70

Derek Newman Love second item... fighting through the difficulties. That is what leads to true success. You are doing so well.

I am grateful for Harvard Business Review. It is a great website with rich source of information. I just love it
I am grateful to my wife for taking care of Appoos when he came back from school before noon
I am grateful for Appoos to have stayed with me and watched the pictures and movies in my iPhone
I am grateful to read the book - Shine for peak performers. The book remind me the one of the lesson that i learnt that it is never about me, it's always about the other person if I want to succeed in life
I am grateful to the Eternity iPhone App. It is just awesome and I am tracking every bit of my time on it.

· Reply ·
dlnewman70

Derek Newman Yaaahhh!!!! You are amazing. So much goodness in your posts.

- I am grateful for a great meeting with Derek and Pamy. I love the weekly review and it always inspire me to do better each week.
- I am grateful for a good conversation with my sister. May all her efforts borne fruit
- I am grateful for my friend Parvese reaching safely in Dallas. Parvese and Famy are really good friends of ours. May god bless them.
- I am grateful to Deloitte for having so many wonderful programs and so many things to do so that I am always constantly challenged and there is always bigger and better things to do
- I am grateful to Keyur and Nirmal for giving company to my son lovely son Raihan while Pamy and I was on our weekly review
- I am grateful to my wife for keeping her positive spirit and trying every time she falls down. Way to go !!!

· Reply ·
dlnewman70

Derek Newman I am inspired by our weekly meetings as well. Love the last gratitude entry here as well. Great work my mighty warrior!

I am grateful for a good time that i spent with Tibu and family
I am grateful for the good time that i spent with Apooss - Shopping, Reading, Eating food
I am grateful for the book that i started reading - Shine
I am grateful for my wife preparing me ghee rice and chicken curry - The food was great
I am grateful for me knocking out things in my to do list - Returning shredder, Eye Appointment etc.

· Reply ·

I am grateful for the options that I have in being with my father
I am grateful that I can go and pick up my son
I am grateful for the good fish curry my wife made for lunch.
I am grateful for the fact that i was selected for the PMP study group
I am grateful for the health that God has given me

· Reply ·
dlnewman70

Derek Newman So cool... especially the health part. You are finding gratitude in things that most people don't. Shows you are becoming a true gratitude master!!!!

Pamy Yasim
Pamy Yasim gave Yasim Kolathayil a luscious lollipop
a luscious lollipop

Hi

· Reply ·

I am grateful for a good round of swimming
I am grateful for a great time with my son in the swimming pool
I am grateful for my wife who did 2 great things today - Joined gratitude log and started reading positive inspirational books. Way to go my wife.
I am grateful for Sanjay and Nandita for coming with us to swimming

· Reply ·
dlnewman70

Derek Newman What a blessed day you had. Awesome!

- I am grateful for skating with my son on Tuesday and Swimming on Wednesday - It's great to watch him struggle and learn. That's what life is. You pick up every time you fall
- I am grateful for getting the new couch and dining table
- I am grateful to my wife for cooking fish, kadala and appam
- I am grateful that my father is keeping things in positive spirit. I wish him well and hopefully can spend quality time with him.
- I am grateful to all my good friends in Dallas who are very good and supportive.

· Reply ·

I am grateful to swim with my son yesterday
I am grateful for my wife for staying back in FedEx kinkos while I did the paperwork for FDIC
I am grateful for Derek Newman when he sent me a note checking about me
I am grateful for Tibu John to have spent time with us last weekend
I am grateful to Sanjay for helping us with the kids

· Reply ·

I am grateful for the good swimming that i had with Appoos
I am grateful to have got a project after a week of persistence
I am grateful to get a good week's rest in home
I am grateful to have got enough resources to prepare for in 2011
I am grateful for my wife who cooked good sambhar for Appoos and I

· Reply ·

I am grateful for all the good days in 2011
I am grateful for my wonderful wife taking care of Appoos during pregnancy
I am grateful for working specifically on my goals in 2011
I am grateful for my father being relatively well in 2011
I am grateful to have the ability to spend with my son day in and day out.

· Reply ·

I am grateful for be able to sit in the vendor evaluation - This is great experience
I am grateful to be able to contribute to the vendor demos
I am grateful to listen to some of the smart people

· Reply ·

I am grateful to my wife who supports me during this difficult times
I am grateful to my PM who don't view things negatively
I am grateful to Nitin for continuing to trust me
I am grateful to my parents who are still going positive (Sis & her hus as well)
I am grateful to Derek for guiding me through out the process.

· Reply ·

I am grateful to have spend some time with my son. I am planning for swimming with my son tomorrow.
I am grateful to be able to talk to my father.
I am grateful for a good lunch & dinner.
I am grateful to understand my emotions and how i feel (EQ)

· Reply ·

I am grateful for a good dinner that I had tonight. Bane's stake house - I love it
I am grateful for the good frank feedback that I got from my boss
I am grateful for the good talk that I had with my wife and father. I miss my son so much
I am grateful for the good day that I had

· Reply ·

I am grateful for receiving the applause award
I am grateful for the fact that my wife and son is home. I so much love and miss them
I am grateful for the fact that MP liked my work today
I am grateful for the fact that my father is hale and healthy.
I am grateful for the fact that things are going well for me so far.

· Reply ·

I am grateful for a good concentrated effort of an hour and a half that i did at starbucks in Irving
I am grateful for my coach who keeps me accountable and honest
I am grateful for R& A for having lunch with me. They are great funny guys
I am grateful for Z Thatha & Asikka.. I love them much and i owe them much
I am grateful for my lovely wife for being lovely

· Reply ·


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 simple secrets to keeping her happy

Prostate Cancer terms and treatments- Things to know