I believe Poem

I believe that what comes first is family

I believe in making the most of a beautiful day

And it’s not the end until everything’s okay


I believe absence makes the heart grow fonder

I believe you will lose if you sit and wonder

I believe every experience teaches you a lesson

And nothing cures better then a drinking session


I believe that the sun shines after the rain

I believe if you don’t get hurt you’ll never gain

I believe in not doing things the easy way

I believe that being selfish doesn’t pay


I believe there is nothing better then a good laugh

I believe the whole world is a stage

I believe we only get better with age

I believe that dreams do come true


I believe there’s destiny for me and you

I believe that good things come to those who wait

I believe something good comes from something bad

I believe that for tears of happiness there are tears of sad


I believe the good you do will be rewarded well

I believe sometimes there is no explanation

I believe money can’t buy people’s affection

I believe you don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone


I believe a new day arrives with every dawn

I believe a smile can be contagious

I believe in living with no regrets

I believe that life is as good as it gets


I believe the little things are worth the fuss

I believe you have each friend for a reason

I believe you will get punished for treason

I believe that to learn you have to live


I believe that to love someone you have to give

I believe one moment can change your life

And there’s still help when you’re in strife

I believe everyone has one true friend


I believe in the power of a song

And things will change before too long

I believe living is the best experience

I believe in not laughing at other people’s expense


I believe to always look on the bright side

I believe that life is just one big ride

I believe when I die people will grieve

But it’s ok because I believe"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 simple secrets to keeping her happy

Prostate Cancer terms and treatments- Things to know